Online shopping has matured, and the online shopper of today has become sophisticated. They want more, expect more and demand more. Today the shopper wants to:
- Shop local stores.
- Browse all options and stock items.
- Support the local community.
- Talk directly with the store owners free of restrictions.
- Discover the features and best fit of a product to their needs. Receive professional advice.
- Discuss warranty issues.
Unfortunately, as the world evolved the shopping platforms stayed stagnant. Today Amazon and eBay and the like are the same product today as they were pre Covid. Their business model relies on the shopper buying directly from them and not from the store owner, they manage the sale process because they take huge margins of each sale made. These marketplace platforms:
- Try to block all communication between the shopper and the store owner.
- Will not let the shopper shop directly with the store owner.
- Require the store owner to spend extra hours daily adding product to their platform.
- Charge massive fees for each sale.
- All focus and dominant support is on the shopper and not the store owner.
- Interrupt all talk and chat channels between the store owner and shopper for any advice on the product and purchase.
The Mega Mall platform has re-imagined online shopping
It has created an online platform that focuses on the store owners who then in turn focus on the customer. Packed with rich features:
- Only Australian stores can be found in the Aussie Mega Mall and the like for each country.
- Every store is 100% free to be showcased in as many aisles that fit.
- Every store is showcased on page one.
- Every store looks like and works like an APP, Taking the shopper to their store to browse and shop.
- Every store has full channel access to the shopper and vice versa.
- All communication is open and free to use between shopper and store owner.
- All store owners branding is brought to the front.
- No extra hours to upload product is required. Just plug in and watch it happen.
- Swap, share and send unlimited store-branded digital business cards.
- Online stores can plug into the swap stock room for the Australian B2B experience.
- SOON TO BE RELEASED: online live video conferencing and chat between store owner and shopper experiencing a real in-house virtual tour and purchase options across Australia. Giving the shopper the advice and experience between them and the professional who knows their product and best options.
The Mega Mall platform is shopping re-imagined. It is online shopping the way it was always meant to be.